The Commercial Production Association of Western Canada (CPAWC) is formed of industry professionals assembled to identify and address the issues and challenges affecting commercial production in Western Canada. CPAWC’s mission is to promote and protect the commercial production industry in Western Canada. CPAWC endeavors to ensure the ongoing health and success of the commercial production industry in Western Canada by:
- providing assistance and resources to international productions
- educating local industry professionals about evolving technologies
- maintaining a competitive and productive professional environment
- promoting and marketing commercial production in Western Canada
- interpreting legislature and regulations affecting commercial production
- representing the industry to municipal, provincial & federal governments
CPAWC’s membership is comprised of professionals representing all areas of the commercial production industry in British Columbia, Alberta & the Yukon Territory. These areas include but are not limited to production employees, crew members, talent, technical suppliers, support suppliers and government representatives.
CPAWC is governed by a Roundtable Board of Directors, made up of members representing each sector involved in commercial production in Western Canada. By facilitating communication between all sectors, CPAWC is able to identify and address the issues and concerns affecting commercial production in Western Canada.
For a representative listing of the CPAWC Roundtable, see Contact Us.